Waves and propagations
The strong competence of the "Waves and Propagation" theme lies in the study of the propagation of electromagnetic waves in order to better understand the physical phenomena that surround us and also to design innovative systems, with a view to responding, with the "ICS" theme, to the four major societal challenges that the laboratory has set itself in agreement with national and European programmes.
- Keywords :
Electromagnétisme, onde, propagation....
- Electromagnetic modelling and simulation (MHz -> THz)
- Propagation channel modelling
- Design/characterisation of radiating structures
- Microwave design/characterisation
- Design/characterisation of anthropomorphic ghosts