Masters and engineering schools
The members of the Geeps laboratory are involved in the Masters programs of the University of Paris-Saclay:
- Electronics, Electrical Energy and Automation
- Master ENERGIE
Integrating the M2 :
- M2 Physics and Energy Engineering (PIE): Electrical systems for energy and mobility
- M2 M2 Physics and Energy Engineering (PIE): Electrical Networks and Renewable Energy
and Sorbonne University :
- Electronics, Electrical Energy and Automation (SysCom "Communicating Systems" track)
- Electronics, Electrical Energy and Automation (IPS "Engineering for Health" track)
- Master's Degree in Waves and Devices for Advanced Wireless Communication Systems (WaveWiCom)
These masters offer many specializations oriented towards research.
The laboratory is also involved in engineering schools: Polytech Paris-Sud, CentraleSupélec,
Polytech Sorbonne University ...